In today’s world, our homes are getting smarter and smarter. When you take into consideration the number of electrical components in the modern Maryland home, it’s stunning! At Winstar, we’re here to help your home stay grounded with high-quality electrical installations performed by a top-notch team.
So, what does that team look like?
What to look for in home electrical installations
We take a holistic view to providing great quality service. Here are the areas we always deliver on:
- An impeccable team – Our experienced crews are always background-checked, drug-tested, and led by the expert supervision of Winstar’s master electricians. With quality electricians following systems set up over decades of experience, you’ll enjoy better results.
- Code-compliant installations – Your home’s safety is of utmost importance. We ensure each of our projects is up to building regulations and city codes.
- Affordable, convenient results – From convenient same-day services to low-interest, low-payment financing, we work to make sure you can have access to the repairs, upgrades, and electrical installations you need – when you need them.
- Unmatched aftercare – We view our customers as partners, and each project as just one in a long-lasting relationship. From cleaning up our sites post-installation to protective warranty options, we’re committed to our work and we’ll stand by it longer after our initial installation is complete.
Custom home electrical installation services
Whether you need a good-old fashioned ceiling fan installed or you’re investing in a smart home, we have the experience to assist. Below are just some of the many projects we are able to install:
- Lighting – Indoor home lighting, patio, landscape, and yard lighting, and pool/hot tub lighting
- Home Systems – Wiring and rewiring, smoke, fire and motion detectors, panel upgrades, fuses and breaker boxes
- Smart Homes – Including whole smart home overhauls to electrical car chargers
- Energy-Saving Updates
- GFCI Outlets
How Winstar’s expertise guides Maryland electrical installations
Before any electrical installation, we start with a free consultation designed to inform you on your options.
By helping you select the best solution for your needs, we’re able to deliver on our promises of a safe, secure installation.